THD will be attending PLRB’s Eastern Regional Conference this Month!
On November 18th and 19th Property Loss Bureau (PLRB) will hold their annual Eastern Regional Adjusters Conference and Expo in Providence, RI at the Omni Hotel. The PLRB educational sessions will focus on high quality education and networking opportunities with insurance industry colleagues and service experts. There will also be an Insurance Expo with service providers to the insurance industry available to meet with attendees. THD will be exhibiting at booth 325. We invite all attendees to stop by our booth and learn more about THD’s temporary housing services to policyholders that are displaced from their home due to a catastrophe as well as adjusters on temporary assignment.
By attending PLRB’s Regional Adjusters Conferences, you will:
- Tackle regional property and casualty claims challenges, evaluate options, and forge successful strategies
- Participate in an interactive educational setting with industry leaders and peers
- Build upon your knowledge of core insurance issues and boost your job performance
- Earn adjuster continuing education credits
- Network with national and regional service providers at the Insurance Services Expo
There are approximately 20 educational sessions which provides attendees with a diverse educational experience. Adjusters will have an opportunity to earn continuing education credits as well as meet with service providers, including THD staff, at the Insurance Expo that will be open both days.
For more information visit www.plrb.org or contact Temporary Housing Directory at 800.817.3220 or at www.temporaryhousingdirectory.com