Manage every aspect of your housing file. Easily and quickly
Let us introduce you to… THD VIRTUAL OFFICE© – an innovative portal solution developed by Temporary Housing Directory®. This “tool” puts your clients’ information at your fingertips which will allow you to have an instant visual of client activity as well as going paperless – Go Green!
How to use THD Virtual Office©
Portal Access: First time users click here to complete the portal access request form by just simply following the on-screen directions. Once completed and submitted, this form will generate your secure, personal log-on and password. You will now have continuous access to “Login to the Portal” icon on our home page that provides you with client information.
Benefits of the THD Virtual Office:
Home page- All the data you need…right at your fingertips! See an overview of your active customers and financial data. Simply tab the easy accessible sub-screens which include – but are not limited to – the following:
- New Referrals – Send new referrals to Temporary Housing Directory anytime day or night.
- Active Customer-View all active customers to review and determine their status.
- Invoices- View a summary of customer invoices that will detail the status of payment. Interactive access will allow you to reprint when necessary!
- Reports- Select from a pull-down listing of standard reports for current information that will support you in determining your work load and in knowing customer status.
- Extensions- Extend your client by simply selecting this screen and submitting your approval thru the secure portal.
- Contact – Access to THD 24/7 for any questions, changes, add-ons or approvals.
- Documents- Based on your preference, it will allow pertinent documents to be uploaded so that you have immediate access to important paperwork.
- Manager’s access- Your Managers site will provide many useful tools to utilize in supporting your team. Access call activity, view number of placements, see customer detail by consultant, review client status and know invoice/ payment status. Follow the “Portal Access” instruction listed above to get started today!
We value your input! If you don’t see a feature you would like to see, let us know at Feedback@thdmail.net. If you wish to request a complete demo of this system, please contact us at 800-817-3220.